Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RTT - Handbags.

Dino Bag.

I am lovin the cuteness of this bag. It comes in a lot of different colors but if I were to order it I think I would go with this pink color. Although if it came in an aqua color that would change my mind...

































Juicy pinkness. I think that describes something else, but who doesn't want to carry juicy pinkness on their arm???






Coach Minty bag.
I like coach purses. I think they have some lines that really cater to the younger generation. This popped out at me because my name in some online communities has 'minty' in it. So this would totally make my heart happy.

1 comments:

Mistress Kay said...

I like them all. They're all adorable!

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!