Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Future... of this blog

So, as many of you know, I don't have a job. I take a couple of classes, but nothing too serious. Which means my days are pretty open at the moment. Which is great for being a slave, because I can devote my time to chores and making sure things are running smoothly in the house. However, I still do productive things that do not pertain to the house, such as writing reviews. Also, this blog. I have had this blog for a while, and in the beginning it was more for my [and my Daddy's] use. I know a few of you have been around since then, it was definitely readable to an outside reader. However, I wasn't about the readers.

Now? Well, now I am more involved in the blogging community. If you look over to the right hand side bar you will see about 20 blogs that I read every single post they make. I am always looking for more blogs to read as well. I try to comment on their posts, I follow them on twitter, I genuinely like reading what they have to say. I still post for myself, it is nice to have something that captures my journey, but I also feel like I write for you, the reader. Some of my posts are meant for others to read, such as my post about Doctors. I feel like I have a [albeit small compared to other blogs] following. I have more followers now, and in a couple days there will also be something especially nice for you readers.

So, where is this blog going? I think it is a good question to ask. I will tell you my goals. I want people to read my blog. I like knowing that people either find me helpful, entertaining, or just a good read. In the coming weeks I plan on moving to my own domain. I want to change my layout and cannot do so with the blogger templates. I am really excited about this. I think it'll give my blog a bit more oomph.

So, stay tuned. We are going on a ride.

2 comments:

Mistress Kay said...

I find you entertaining if that makes you feel better. :) I have a good host if that's something you want to look into as well. :)

Alley said...

Looks like fun. Be sure whoever you go with has enough memory for your photos and all.

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!