Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Friday, February 5, 2010

You've got such a pretty face...

That compliment makes my skin crawl, "you've got such a pretty face". It is a compliment many chubby/fat girls hear. Or better yet, the one I hear more often is, "your face is a skinny person's face". WTF??? So, my face is acceptable to your beauty standards because it looks like a skinny person's, but my body isn't?

I have briefly spoken here about my weight before. I have spoken about dieting, but also about my love of my body. While yes, I do have imperfections, I love my body. Truly, I do. I love my shape. I have got curves from here to Timbuktu. I like my curves. There are downsides to them though. I can go from a size 'M' to 'XXL' because of my tits, hips, and ass. Seriously, MEDIUM to XX-LARGE. Although usually I stay in the Large arena. For dresses? Oh don't get me started on dresses. Because my curves are curvy, I have dresses from 12-20. As any girl can tell you, that is a huuuuuuuge difference in sizes. It's annoying don't get me wrong, but I love my shape.

However, I do admit that I would like my shape to be in a smaller proportion. Which is why you've heard me talk about dieting here. I'm not ashamed of that. I don't think it negates the fact that I love my body.

Back on topic though, people seem to think that I want to fit in the beauty standards that the media so happily promotes. I don't. I am perfectly happy how I am. So, before you say, "you've got such a pretty face" again, please think as what that is saying about the rest of the person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!