Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Declare...

Today, will be...

A me day!!!

That's right. A me day. I get to lounge around. I get to watch movies that I want to watch. I get to eat what I want to eat. I get to do pretty much nothing [except the dishes because those need to get done...]. I am going to love it!!!

If Daddy lets me...

See that's the thing about me declaring things, I really don't get to declare them. I have to run them by him first. That is really how I like it. I hope that he will be okay with it though. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comments:

Mistress Kay said...

Haha. That's great. :P Jor is the same way. It can be a "him" day, but only if I say so. And even if it is, I still require him for random tasks.

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!