Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Friday, February 19, 2010

Memories

Ever put on a song and remember the good times that relate to it? One song that will always bring up memories no matter when I hear it is "I Write Sins not Tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco. It came out my freshman year of high school. Oh man, that was THE song.

It came on my IPOD the other day and I have been obsessed with listening to it ever since. My best friend and I had a whole dance that we would do to the song. We had the same gym hour so we would both bring our IPODs to gym class and press play at the EXACT SAME TIME so we could do our dance while walking around the track. Looking back, those were some really fun times.

Her and I were in a group of close knit friends, we dubbed ourselves MAC since all of our first initials were either M, A, or C. When we got together, music was a staple. P!atD was always a part of the playlist. We had some great great times.

We all drifted apart. Which happens in high school. We all [minus one] are all friends on facebook. We keep in touch, but really don't *talk* anymore. One of them I would still consider a close friend [the one who was my best friend back then]. However, time allows other things to drift in between us. I remember swearing that we would be friends forever. I remember the promises to be each other's bridesmaids. I remember the nights that we were all each other had. Now, those are memories. If I needed someone in the middle of the night I would call on my Daddy or my best friend [who wasn't a part of MAC, but I did know my freshman year of high school]. I wouldn't call on them to be my bridesmaids [or as we joked for the guys, bridesmales]. It is sad and strange how time changes things. I think we all knew in our hearts that we would drift apart. It happens with most people. It's sad. But things change.

I will always have the memories though. I will have have P!atD. I will be able to close my eyes and see us dancing away on the gym track. I will carry that with me through life. Maybe that's all we can ask for. Great memories...

1 comments:

Mistress Kay said...

I never really liked that band, but I'm glad you have some memories that go with it. :)

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!