Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Activity.

Okay, this is totally not kinky either, but please continue reading. I *promise* the next post will be kinky. I swear!!!

Okay, hopefully you're still reading. Yes, YOU!!! I know you are reading. Why don't you comment? On any little post, I promise I'll respond back. Ask a question, if you don't agree, say something. I know you are there!!! How do I know? Because my activity has been steadily increasing. :) So thank you first of all, I truly appreciate you taking the time out to read what I have to write. Really, I do.

I have been trying hard to get more readers, and I am doing it. With my twitter account I am getting people, with my comments on other blogs I am getting people, and from fetlife I am getting people. From my stats it looks that I have gathered a handful of followers too who keep up with my posts. I thank you. I would love to spark some discussions too though, so please feel free to comment on any of my posts. I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited to add- Hey! I got a formspring. So please, ask questions!!!!! :D You can find the box in the left sidebar. :D

1 comments:

Mistress Kay said...

I can get a little lazy about doing my updates as well, so I know how you feel.

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!