Ask Me!!!

    There was an error in this gadget

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A non kinky rant

I am taking some online classes right now so I can have some credits under my belt. I'm not going to lie, it is a little frustrating not to be in school, but at least this way I am doing ~something~. Anyway, one of the classes I am taking is a psychology course.

Today I tried doing an assignment for TWO AND A HALF HOURS!!!! Either I was doing the assignment repeatedly or trying to talk to someone about the assignment. Because it was online, I would do the assignment [four times] and it wouldn't take. So I tried the online help desk, after transferring around for over twenty minutes they told me they couldn't help me. So I called the help desk, but after being on hold for thirty minutes, I was told to contact the teacher.

ARGH!!!!

It is so freaking frustrating. I hate feeling nonproductive. It's pretty much wasted three hours of my day. GARGH!!!!

2 comments:

Nisha Domme said...

Finishing my Master's online was one of the most challenging things I ever did. It was frustrating, as you didn't really have anyone there teaching you. Hang in there! You can do it!!!

The Beautiful Kind said...

Your HNT shots are lovely!

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!