Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A non kinky rant

I am taking some online classes right now so I can have some credits under my belt. I'm not going to lie, it is a little frustrating not to be in school, but at least this way I am doing ~something~. Anyway, one of the classes I am taking is a psychology course.

Today I tried doing an assignment for TWO AND A HALF HOURS!!!! Either I was doing the assignment repeatedly or trying to talk to someone about the assignment. Because it was online, I would do the assignment [four times] and it wouldn't take. So I tried the online help desk, after transferring around for over twenty minutes they told me they couldn't help me. So I called the help desk, but after being on hold for thirty minutes, I was told to contact the teacher.

ARGH!!!!

It is so freaking frustrating. I hate feeling nonproductive. It's pretty much wasted three hours of my day. GARGH!!!!

2 comments:

Nisha Domme said...

Finishing my Master's online was one of the most challenging things I ever did. It was frustrating, as you didn't really have anyone there teaching you. Hang in there! You can do it!!!

Kendra Holliday said...

Your HNT shots are lovely!

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!