Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Army.

My best guy friend just told me yesterday that he is joining the army. I responded back that it was very cool, which it is. He is doing something great for our country. I'm scared though. I feel like crying, but the tears won't come. I live in a different state than him, so he asked that I come back to see him before he goes off to basic. Of course I said yes. I wouldn't dream of not seeing him before.

I still see him as this little freshman though. I can't believe we met four years ago. It seems like forever ago. He was this cute adorable little freshman. I can't believe that he has grown up so much. I want to shout and scream that he is too young.

I have had friends that have been in the army/marines. The thing is, they've been OUT of them. I've never had to deal with a friend being IN them. All my friends have done their tours. They are finished risking their lives. Now I have not only a friend, but my best guy friend who is going in. I'm scared. I want to hold him and never let him go. I know what he is doing is great though, which is why I said it was very cool what he is doing. I'm proud of him, because he knows that he won't be sunning on beaches, it is real shit out there.

He doesn't go off to basic for a few months, so I've got time. I love him though, and I am scared that something will happen. Sorry, I know the past two posts have been devoid of kinkiness... I will get back to the program later today/tomorrow.

1 comments:

Alley said...

First, I love the pink :) Second, don't worry, he'll be fine. J is in the Army, and it ofers a lot. Just be sure to remind him you're proud of him...oh and tell him he looks good in uniform, they like that.

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!