Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Monday, July 6, 2009

What is Babydoll into?

I have a list of things that I like that is constantly evolving. I have found out recently that I like being choked! Mmmm, it is delightful. I think the easiest way to do this is to just copy the list of fetishes I have on another site. I will say before I start that some of these are not [in my opinion] fetishes. However, I enjoy them a lot. And they are on my other list.

  • 1950s household- this is something that at a future point I will go into and definitely blog about. This being a "fetish" is sort of if-y for me. This is how I believe that marriages/relationships will work out for me. That is what I have seen work. It is how I feel that things should be.
  • 24/7- This is a fancy term for living the lifestyle all the time. I agree with this for me, not for everyone, but nothing is for EVERYONE, so all I care about, is what it does for me.
  • asphyxiaphilia- this is new to me. My Daddy introduced me to the brilliance of it in May and I cannot get enough! It is one of the best things I have experienced.
  • bare bottom spanking- I love being spanked. The impact to my bare flesh is always adored. When I am clothed, it is a turn on, don't get me wrong, but there is something about the bite of it when it is bare flesh.
  • bare handed spanking- flesh on flesh. What more is there to say?
  • bareback- I cannot stand condoms. They are awful things. I can say this because I trust my partners and know that they are D&D free [just like me].
  • bdsm- does this need an explanation?
  • biting- seriously, bite me. Mmmm, makes my knees weak.
  • blow jobs- I have loved blowjobs since the first time I gave one. I get off on knowing that I am getting my guy off. I can also say with a good amount of certainty that I am darned good at giving blowjobs too.
  • breath play- once again, Daddy introduced this to me and I cannot get enough.
  • choking- thinking about His hands wrapped around my neck, serious wet panties right there.
  • d/s- this is something that I crave. It is not just about the pain, but the power that the other person has over me. Being able to tell me to do something, and having me listen.
  • daddy daughter roleplay
  • erotic photography- behind and in front of the camera, I love both!
  • exhibitionism- Sex in public, the thrill of getting caught, a huuuuuuuge turn on. I have done some things that I have loved doing, but I cannot wait to do more!!!!!!
  • face fucking- who doesn't like a good face fucking? It's the greatness of giving head with a mix of brutality. YUMMY!
  • face slapping- Daddy introduced this to me. I don't think I would let anyone else do it. It is very... intimate. I love my face, him slapping me like that... it intensifies everything. The sting... it is one of the best things.
  • hair pulling- I have long hair for a reason people!!!!
  • handcuffs- my favorite restraint [as of yet]
  • humiliation- humiliate me. Please.
  • making home movies- ah, the memories...
  • masochism- I'm a pain slut. Not much else to say.
  • oral sex- without getting into a whole entire back story, I much more enjoy GIVING oral sex than receiving. However remembering my Daddy doing it... it gives me immediate "hot" feelings.
  • orgasm denial- this is something I am new to. I like it and cannot wait to play around with it more.
  • pain- I'm a pain slut.
  • phone sex- I may be horrrrrrrrrrible at it, but my Daddy's voice and what he says... I swear, he gets me off like no one else can.
  • pigtails- not too many girls over the age of nine can get away with pigtails in public. You need to have the right face [and attitude in my opinion]. I definitely have the right face for it.
  • play rape- alright, now in my opinion, this might be one of the most "hot button" fetishes on my list. I do not condone real rape. However I am a consenting adult. If I chose to play rape, that is what I chose.
  • sex in public- exhibitionist, remember?
  • spanking- I have told you all about the wonderful goodness of spankings above.
  • spitting- Something else that my Daddy turned me on to. Him spitting on my pussy, oh my goodness!
  • verbal humiliation and degradation- complete turn on, trust me, nothing soaks my panties more than being told I am a common whore only good for having cum dumped on me. Well, maybe being called a slut soaks them more... something about "slut" is just... *shudders* delicious.

<3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!