Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Turn ons/offs

I was thinking about what to blog about today, and came up with the subject of turn ons/offs. Well, there was a nudge into that direction, but I decided today I would write about it. I still have a couple of things that I want to write about but still don't know exactly how to form my thoughts, so they'll be saved for a later time.

Top ten turn ons-
  • 10- Facial hair
  • 9- Nice Arms
  • 8- Hairy Body
  • 7- Tall
  • 6- Sense of humor
  • 5- Nice smile
  • 4- Hygienic
  • 3- Laid back
  • 2- Intelligence
  • 1- My Daddy!!!

Top ten turn offs

  • 10- Body builders [*shudder* bad experience in the past...]
  • 9- Poor oral hygiene
  • 8- Too well dressed all the time
  • 7- Drug user
  • 6- High maintenance
  • 5- Constant partier
  • 4- Smokers
  • 3- Self absorbed
  • 2- Up tight
  • 1- Ignorant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!