Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TPE: Total Power Exchange

So, I asked Daddy what I should write about today. I was drawing a blank. I have a couple of not well formed ideas in my head, so I needed a special nudge. He asked what I was thinking about today, and I told him quite simply that I was thinking about him fucking me. Simple. Well, then he asked the question, "how?". I responded back, "anyway you want of course". Then he goes and showed off all of his smarts by saying that I should write about how I feel about the TPE thing we do. [TPE stands for Total Power Exchange. I myself was confuzzled at the acronym until he clarified. I just have always seen it written out, silly me I couldn't figure it out until he literally spelled it out] So, I thought it was a marvelous idea. Here it goes...

Total Power Exchange [TPE] is something that my Daddy and I partake in. Trying to find the words to describe how I feel about it is no easy task. It is more than just being submissive, it is giving yourself over to one person. It is the most freeing situation. Sometimes people walk around with a stiff rod in their back [or at least that is how it feels with me] and giving myself freely to him, giving him all of the power over me, allows me to remove that rod and relax. It pleases me immensely to obey him. The rush I get when he tells me to do something [and I listen of course] is like nothing I've felt before. I guess what I am trying to say is that it goes beyond the bedroom. It is more than just him telling me to get down on my knees. I find that I have found my place with my Daddy. I love doing anything that he tells me. It is not about pleasing me, because in the end, I get pleased with doing a job well done for him.

I told Daddy something today that I think fits in with this. I said to him, " I would do anything you asked of me. Not just sexually, but in everyday life. Just thought I should tell you that...". I did not know when I wrote that, that I would be writing this blog topic. It really does fit perfectly. I am not in this for the [deliciously earthshattering mindblowing] sex. There is my submission to him then, but I am his not only in the bedroom, but everywhere. I am his. Completely. No ifs, ands, or buts. That is how I like it. That is what makes me happy.

<3 Soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!