Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday July 13th

Daddy came into town yesterday, July 13th. Platinum drove me to the airport and met him. She liked him. :D I love the fact that she liked him. It is always wonderful to know that your friends like the person you love.

Seeing him for that first time, was wonderful. It is so different seeing him through a computer screen and being able to see him right in front of me! I can't even tell you how great it was. How utterly perfect. I don't think I have ever smiled as much in my entire life as I have in the time that he has been here. My Daddy, Platinum, and I went to Starbucks and had a really nice time. It was great seeing them together.

Then, the fun started. I am sooooo lucky that the hotel let us check in early. We got into the room, and the bed was a king size. So of course I got on it, commenting on the size. Then Daddy joined me there. Clothes came off, and I came too! :D So did Sky of course. I missed having him inside of me. I never realized how much. I knew that I missed him, but feeling myself stretched around him... dayum. It is one of the most fantastic feeling in the world. I love it when he is on top of me, fucking me, then lays down on me when we are finished. His weight on top of me, feels just right. I can't describe it.

We napped after that. I love being in his arms. I feel safe, and it feels like I am supposed to be there. I missed being in his arms. When his arms are around me, I can't help but smile and melt. I can't describe it other than that, melting. So, we slept. It was an early morning for both of us. Oh! And in the earlier sex session, I was on top and was holding onto the headboard, and it collapsed! It was sort of funny... Anyway...

We went grocery shopping. It is so funny that something so simple can be so great when I am with him. Just walking through the aisles, knowing that I was walking with him, having him next to me. I just love being here with him. I know it'll be hard when he leaves, harder than before, but I am trying not to think about it.

We came back "home" and unpacked. Placed an order with a local pizza place, and waited. We talked, joked, smiled, kissed, all my favorite things. We tried to watch Ghostbusters, but the buffering took FOREVER. To be honest, I didn't mind so much, I got to be next to him, and I could have been going through a root canal and been happy. He just has that affect on me. :) Not that I mind.

We had more delicious sex. Sex is fantastic with him. Don't want to blow his head up too much [well, one of his heads I wouldn't mind blowing all the time...], but it really is amazing. He fucks like... the perfect man. Which he is for me. He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he definitely is mine.

Sleeping was something that I loved though. Not only knowing he was there made me sleep better, but being able to touch him the whole time, was amazing. I love him...

He woke me up in THE most amazing way this morning, Tuesday July 14th. Mmmm, I can honestly say, it was the best way to be woken up, a cock inside of me. Him opening my legs and pushing himself inside of me. I'm going to lay down next to him now...

<3 Jonsbabydoll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!