Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bras and Panties

I have a love/hate relationship with bras and panties. Because of my well endowed chest, bras rarely come in matching sets with panties. When they do, they are ugly. I have heard that the Playboy store has bras that are good for girls with larger chests, so I may look into that in the future, but I am happy with what I have in my drawers. Then, my only problem with panties is that I love Victoria's Secret panties. They are the most fabulous panties in the world. Comfy and cute. So really, the love/hate part comes in when things don't match. I actually love bras and panties. I hate the fact that I rarely find matching things.

*sighs*

So that's all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!