Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome.

Alright, if you are reading this, there is a couple of things that I need to set straight. I will not tolerate intolerance. I am an open person in general. My close friends know what I am into and while some may not understand, they all accept me. That is a show of the fact that they are in fact my friend. I have a couple of not "the norm" sexual preferences. It has taken me a while to fully understand and accept my desires. Everything that I partake in is consentual. You may not understand, in which case, ask me a question. I am [like I said before] extremely open. If I don't know the answer, I will find a source who can answer the question for you.

If you are walking off the internet highway, some of the nicknames I use are previously established on my other blog. I have been battling with myself as to what to put where, what should I talk about where, and this is my solution to that. The other blog will just be daily life ramblings. This is the fun stuff ;) .

I am wondering how exactly to kick this all off, do I tell you all about how I first discovered my love for pain and submission, do I tell you about all the yummy things that I like, or do I tell you how I have met a wonderful Man [my Daddy] who does all these naughty things to me?

Perhaps I will blog about all three. Fair warning though, this blog may talk about things that you are not comfortable with. This blog is not here for you to tell me that I am wrong/sick/disgusting. I am writing to chronicle my life. Fully. I hope you enjoy.

<3 Soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!