Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Friday, July 24, 2009

Below Him.

One of the things I remember most strongly about Daddy's trip visit in May, was this one time he was asking me how I liked something. But that wasn't the important thing, the important thing was our positioning. He was sitting on the bed, and I was on the floor at his feet. It was so perfect. It felt so right. I loved being there, looking up at him. My heart felt as ease.

Last week I tried to do it often, I didn't get to as often as I liked, but it did happen. There is this certain peace about it. I don't really know how to explain how it feels, I just know that I love the way it feels. Being able to look up at his face was like the ultimate view. It was this calming effect on me.

Well, this is a short blog, I just wanted to tout off my adoration for being at my Daddy's feet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!