Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Acts of Sex.

So, when I wrote about last week in the large blog post, I glossed over and plainly didn't mention certain sexual acts. Some of them I don't know if I want to talk about, because I want them to be mine. I know that sounds weird, but it's just how it is. However, the week was sex filled. Daddy and I talk about him "breaking me" a little. Well, he actually did. We fucked and fucked and fucked. It was quite fantastic. However, then Wednesday morning, we were having sex and something felt... wrong. It hurt like HELL. Not the good kind of pain either. I managed to cum through the pain two or three times when he was on top, but when I got on top to ride his cock, the pain was too much. I tried to hide my face, I wanted him to cum before I stopped, but he knew that something was wrong. See, my Daddy has the most marvelous cock in the whole wide world. As you would expect from the most marvelous cock, he is not only long, but thick too. [as thick as my wrist in fact...] Well, apparently when you fuck like crazy for two days, some ripping occurs. I can honestly say the pain that I felt as I was riding him was CRAZY!!!! He plucked me off of him and told me it was okay. To be honest, I felt awful about it, I wanted him to cum! I wanted to have SEX!!! It just was not happening because of the pain... :( it was awful. But we just didn't have intercourse for a day and it was all better [for the most part]. I was able to get down on my knees like a good little whore.


Another random sex act- There was a chair and ottoman in our hotel room. Comfy enough and everything. Well one day I got to get down on my knees in between his legs. I love giving him head. His cock is perfect and I really love feeling him in my mouth. There is something about having his cock in my mouth, sucking and pushing my head down further to take him all the way into my mouth. It's a treat everytime. I'm not talking about the treat that shoots from it, but it is great everytime I hear him moan and call me his dirty little cocksucker. It's this... contentment that I get everytime that put him in my mouth. Sounds weird, but I love it. Well, back to the chair. After showing my Daddy's cock the proper lovin' that it deserves I got a very special treat. Daddy rubbed his cock on my face while it exploded there, leaving his delicious cum coating my face. It was.... amazing. I love being his dirty little whore. I loved being marked by him...

Well, that is enough for now. I want to keep the rest of them for me for the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!