Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Friday, July 10, 2009

Talk Nerdy to me.

Intelligence turns me on. I am not, and never will be, one of those girls who "plays dumb" to make her man feel smarter or any of that silliness. I am an intelligent girl. I love learning new things, and expanding my knowledge on subjects that I am already well versed in. I have tried dating guys, or hooking up with guys, whose intelligence level is lower than mine. I always thought that I shouldn't discriminate just because they don't know which they're/their/there to use.

I now realize that, it isn't about discriminating, just knowing what I want. I love it that my Daddy is smart. He is smarter than me, and I LOVE it. I am not saying that to belittle my intelligence, because I know that I am smart. However, he is intelligent, and it SUCH a huge turn on. Sometimes I even feel for a moment that I am stupid when I have to ask him to explain something to me, but then I realize, I love needing him like that. I LOVE that he knows more than me. However, I like how he doesn't talk down to me. He knows that I am smart too. We can have conversations out of the realm of which celebrity had the latest breakdown.

:) That's all I wanted to say.

<3 Jonsbabydoll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!