Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kinky Friends

I was about to fall asleep last night when my phone vibrated, TEXT MESSAGE! I had already said goodnight to my Daddy, but we are in the middle of some important things so I thought perhaps it was him. It wasn't, it was Manhattan. For those of you who do not follow my other blog, Manhattan and I used to be best friends. She treated me poorly and walked all over me. I distanced myself from her and now we really don't talk... except about sex. Go figure... Usually I would not talk about sex, especially my sex life, with someone who I wasn't close with. It's not like you can go up to just anyone and say, my boyfriend choked me last night and it was WONDERFUL! However, out of the whole friendship that we had, something that I did realize is that I could trust her. So anyway, she texted me last night and asked if I had ever used a ball gag. The conversation spiraled into different things her boyfriend could spank her with and different things he could tie her up with.

I know it might sound silly, but I was so happy! *sing song voice* My friend is kinky... My friend is kinky... My friend is kinky... She may not realize it fully yet, and perhaps isn't at an experienced level, but then again, I'm not at an experienced level yet either. So, I just wanted to tell you. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!