Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Monday, July 20, 2009

Serving Daddy

One of my favorite aspects of my week with my Daddy was taking care of him. The little things like getting him orange juice or cleaning up after we ate, filled me with such contentment. I love being able to do things for him, take care of him. I am a firm believer in the 1950s household ways. I think that a woman should take care of her man. Cooking and cleaning is what a woman should do. Don't get me wrong, there are certain things a man can/should do, mowing the lawn, BBQ'ing, and the manly such things. I have tried to explain this to a few people around my age, but they think I'm twisted and backwards. I don't force it on others, but it is what I've seen work. Not to mention, it FEELS GOOD to do.

I got to play house a little with my Daddy this past week and each time that I was able to do the womanly thing, I LOVED it. It feels right. A warm little bubble goes up in my chest, knowing that I am doing it for him, caring for him, making sure that he is taken care of. I love it... *small happy sigh* I just want to do it more, on a larger scale. I want to write more about how fantastic it makes me feel, but it one of those things that I think you either understand, or you don't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!