Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kneeling Num 1

For the next seven days I will have been tasked with kneeling for ten minutes, twice a day. In the time that I am kneeling, my Daddy gave me things to think about and when I am finished with the twenty total minutes I am to blog about the end thought result. This is that first kneeling blog.

Name at least five things you mentally enjoy about submitting.

Darn. I did not read my kneeling prompt as well as I should have because I read it as "Name five things" not "at least five". So, while there are definitely more than five, these are the five that I thought up and went into detail on while I was kneeling.

1- Knowing that I can make someone else happy.

I do whatever my Daddy tells me. I am here to make him happy. This is my duty and it makes me happy to do so. There is no greater joy than knowing you are making someone else happy. I do what he tells me in every aspect. Knowing that I am here for him, and solely for him, to make him happy, is one thing that I mentally love about my submission.

2- Being able to relax about worrying about everything.

I am a huge planner. I love love love to plan. With respect to certain things it is an okay [and sometimes it is even a prized] trait. However, being able to not do this, is something that takes such a load off of me. Like I said in numero uno, Daddy tells me what to do and I do it. He is not a micro-manager, so I have certain freedoms within those things. Which pleases my planning side. I can do the bathroom, then the kitchen, then the bedroom. Or I can do the bathroom, then the bedroom, then the kitchen. As long as they all get done. I don't need to worry about what is not on my things to do. I don't need to worry about a lot of things that normally, without having the directive from him, I would be worrying about.

3- Knowing where I fit.

In most relationships that my friends have, they mostly complain about not knowing where they fit with their boyfriends/significant others. It is a constant power struggle. I have even fallen prey to this in previous relationships. There is a certain "Who do you think you are? You can't tell me what to do!". In my relationship now though, I know where I fit. I am His. I am his property. He can do with me as he pleases. Now there is not a struggle with the "Who do you think you are?" because he is my Daddy and I listen to him. I am his babydoll. This is definitely one of the five reasons I mentally love submitting.

4- Feeling safe.

Submission can be a scary thing. Think about it. You are giving yourself over to someone completely. They can do what they want and it doesn't matter what you want, you do it. It takes a lot of trust. However, once it happens, there is this almost constant blanket of comfort. At least for myself. I feel like I am always safe with him. He would never do anything to hurt me. [Unless it's fun pain :-P] It is more than just his overwhelming strength and the fact that someone would have to be insane to mess with him that makes me feel safe, it is a part of my submission. This is not exactly the same safe that I feel when I walk down the street with him, this is a mental safety. Which is why it is one of the things I love mentally about submitting.

5- Knowing that I am loved.

I don't think this needs too much explaining. I know that not all D/s relationships involve love. However, mine does. It had to make this list. Mentally, I do everything that I do, because I love him. He lights a passion within me. He inspires me to be the best submissive that I can be. He is the most amazing man I have ever met and the love that he gives me, is the thing I love most mentally about submitting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!