Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Talking while he's sleeping.

So, I have this small habit of talking to my Daddy while he is sleeping. I found that I wasn't really doing it that often since I've moved in though. I pondered on this the other day and realized that we are living together now. It isn't like before where we had to fit everything we wanted in a week or weekend. I have him all the time. I know he is coming home to me. This is one of the most happy realizations that I have had. I did however talk to my Daddy in his sleep last night. I kissed his shoulder and spilled the beans on how much I love him. I went into all those sappy details. I love being next to him, feeling his skin against mine...

I am worried that I am not doing things around the house properly. Well, worried that I am not doing enough for Daddy and the house. Which on some level I know might be silly because I am doing things and the house is clean. I know that if he wanted something to be done he would tell me to do it. I've never done this before though. I feel like a need a little bit of validation more than I normally would. Don't get me wrong, he has remarked on how much I have done and tells me that I am doing well and good girl and all that stuff... maybe I am overthinking things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!