Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Collar

I have been wanting to write this post for a while... well... a week. :-P I arrived in my new state of residency on Saturday. Daddy and I went shopping for the home sweet home. One of the places to stop at was the pets store to pick up a new leash and food. Daddy has ordered a collar online for me, but it hadn't come yet. I understood, I wasn't pushing, Daddy giving me a collar is something that he has to do, not something I wanted to be pushy about. Did I want him to collar me? I wanted nothing more. My very being craved it. It has a lot of meaning for me. We discussed the meaning for both of us long before the collar was even on order. Both of us had the same meaning behind it.

So, I got a little off-track, all I really wanted to say was that I was not, and would never pressure him into giving me a collar, however that does not mean it was not wanted. While we were at the pet store we went down the leash/collar aisle. Daddy expressed that he wanted to get me a temporary collar that I would wear until the real one was shipped. I was ecstatic of course, but I tried to hide it [as best I could] because I didn't want him to feel obligated to collar me temporarily until the real one came. He made it clear that it was what he wanted to do. We picked out a simple black leather collar.

That evening I stood in front of him, my heart beating. He asked me if this is what I wanted, if I was sure. I could barely muster an answer, my heart was in my throat. My whole body was tingling. I was on fire. I don't think I've ever been more excited about something, it stunned me into silence. I did manage a yes though! His hands worked around my neck to put the collar on me. He kissed me and I started to tear up. He is the most perfect man. I am his. I was before the collar, it is an outward sign of that, yes... but it is so much more. I feel it around my neck and it feels right. I have him with me at all times. He is always there with me. I know because the leather around my neck reminds me of that.

I love my collar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!