Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kneeling Num 7

Daddy, it is my desire, need, and hope that I...



am everything that you could ever want. I love you with all my heart. I know that the situation that we are in at this particular moment was neither of our wants, but it brought me closer to you. I want to stay this close. You mean the world to me. You are a huge part of me and I hope that I can do anything and everything for you. Our love is more than anything I have ever experienced before. You are this intoxicating man who I have fallen head over heals for. I never thought that I would be as lucky to find as wonderful a man as you are. You are everything I could have ever dreamed of and I hope that I am the same. When I am being held in your arms I know that I am home. I am exactly where I am supposed to be. It is my hope that you feel the same.



You make me smile every single day. It is my desire to fill every wish that I can. I want to be yours. Today. Tomorrow. The next day. And the next. Keep that on repeat and I would be the happiest girl. I want to make you happy. I want to do whatever I can to keep you happy and smiling. You bring light into my life. You fill me with this crazy amount of joy. There are things that we just click with. You are the man who I want to please in every way possible. I love you. You love me. We love each other. It is my desire, need, and hope to continue to be everything you want. I love you with all of my heart, body, soul.

1 comments:

Soul's Sky said...

late....but sweet....I think you might be forgiven for your tardiness.....

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!