Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kneeling Num 5

I can't believe it is day 5 already... Here is my kneeling thoughts for today...



What do you really want to do for us to enhance our D/s relationship? Its OK if you can’t afford it and/or it’s physically not possible to do for whatever reason. This is a time to fantasize. For example, do you want to go to a BDSM retreat or have a specific toy at home?
Okay, I really had fun thinking about this one. The first thing that popped into my mind was the bench that my Daddy and I used at the last play party we went to. The scene we had was so intense and so amazing that I fell in love with the bench. I also liked the fact that I was strapped down, so that is why I want that one and not just any bench. Oh, and I want the mirror in front of it too. It was nice to know that Daddy could see me while behind me. Yummy.



Going along with that night, I want a flogger. The thud-dy one we played with at that play party was heavenly. What nice sensations.



I want lots of rope. I love the feeling of rope on my skin. Whether it is something simple like the crotch rope under my clothes or actual bondage [mmmm] I would love to see more rope in anything we do.



On top of that, I would like to try some mental bondage. I have never done this, but read about it and I think I would really enjoy it. In case I am not using the right term, I am talking about "stay in this position" without anything keeping me there except my own will and desire to please him by staying there.



I would love to go to more parties, educational things, and play spaces. However, this ties into the "impossible" at least for the moment because of my age. It sucks majorly, but what are you going to do?



I would like to try more anal. Although I'm big on cleanliness, so that is always my biggest stopping point. Although the past couple of days I have been craving it... Daddy's cock will touch but then he will just put in my tight cunt. No complaints, I have had some amazing orgasms... I just really want it... I know he is respecting the fact that I like things to be clean and I know he likes it that way too. When I am in the middle of sex though that is not exactly what I am thinking though. I am thinking much dirtier naughtier thoughts about being a three hole slut... Maybe tonight... I know he is going to the drugstore perhaps I can ask him to pick up an enema.



I want ball gags. I like the drooling and the sounds when I am wearing one.



I want to be his sub in a threesome [or moresome] having him tell me how and when to please people of his choosing.



I am afraid I have probably missed some things that I thought about, so many different things came into my mind. It was a fun kneeling thought. I definitely enjoyed myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!