Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Monday, October 12, 2009

TPE: Total Power Exchange and Safewords

So, I was looking at the keywords that lead people to my blog, and total power exchange [in variant forms] is the most searched thing. [the second being loving rape]. I love that my blog is getting foot traffic that way, as much as this is for my [and my Daddy's] pleasure, it would be amazing to be a well trafficked blog. I feel like people should be able to relate to me, and my writing is done well. So of course it would be absolutely amazing to become more popular in the blogosphere.

But that is off track... Total Power Exchange is something that is at the core of what my Daddy and I are as a couple. I wanted to talk a bit about safewords and TPE. Many people believe that the use of safewords is hypocritical to the TPE life. I wanted to give my thoughts on this. I have a safeword. I have even talked about safewords before in this blog. I don't believe it is hypocritical. Like I said there, I can count on one hand the number of times that I have safeworded. My Daddy and I have excellent communication and usually if something is wrong I can just tell him, "Daddy, my hand is all tingly". That works just fine. Those times that I have safeworded it is because I have reached what most call "subspace". At those times I can barely think, let alone speak full sentences. However, even in that state I can remember my safeword.

I do not, and would not, use my safeword outside of sex. Imagine! "Babydoll, the dishes need to get done now", and me, "KAYAK!". LMAO. Yeah, that would not work. One of the most beautiful things about TPE is the power exchange [duh, who would have thought]. The fact that I am obeying him is what I derive happiness from. I have given Daddy control over me. Body, actions, everything. Just because safewords are used in the bedroom does not negate TPE, and please don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!