Ask Me!!!

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Saturday, Sept 12th

Waking up Saturday was pleasant. I knew that I would hopefully be seeing one of my favorite kinky people. This girl I met on fetlife and was attracted to what she said about her fiance, it resonated with me. You can tell from everything that she says that they are in love, and I adore that. I am going to call her... Bubbles. :D I like that. She is so nice and bubbly and seriously one of my favorite kinky people. Well, I knew that I was most likely going to be seeing Bubbles and her finance [who I will call... Shrew]. I was super excited.

I texted Bubbles and we talked about a fest that was going on, but she told me about another fest that was happening closer to her so we decided to go there instead. I was thrilled! I really wanted to get together with Bubbles and Shrew. They are such a great couple. Daddy and I ended up meeting them at the perfect time. Despite my lamenting that we were going to be late. Bubbles was wearing this really amazing collar that I adored. I love collars. I love looking at other people's collars. There was beer, pretzels, and fun to be had.

Bubbles had to go halfway through hanging out for her job, but my Daddy, Shrew and I hung out for a while. My Daddy and Shrew talked about computers and such. Most of it went over my head but that was okay, because I was happy to be with my Daddy. Not to mention, I know Bubbles more than I know Shrew, so it was nice to get to hang out with him for a bit longer. It just strengthened my adoration of them. They are such a great couple. I'm going to stop gushing before they realize I have a total couple crush on them.

My Daddy and I left Shrew to go back to the hotel to get ready for a... PLAY PARTY!!! It was with the group of people at my munch. I wore this killer dress and awesome shoes! It was freakin hot. We ate before we went in, which is what we did before the last party. Perhaps tradition in the making? We got in and listened to the "do"s and "don't"s. They had things there to play with which I was most excited about. My Daddy and I went into this back room and I got up on the St. Andrew's Cross and Daddy used two stingy things on me. I don't know their proper names... so sue me.

After doing that for a bit we mingled some more. Met some new great people who I am excited about seeing again. Then Daddy hooked me up to a wall. It was amazing. I loved having my face up against the wall, it was degrading a bit, which turned me on. My wrists were in these lined cuffs and my ankles had rope around them. Yummy rope! He took a flogger and flogged my back. It was absolutely delightful. As soon as we were done I told Daddy that I want to get a flogger. :D

THEN it happened. The gloriousness happened. I got onto a bench that was like the one pictured and got strapped on. My ass was exposed for him to do as he wished. He started and I was excited. I felt like my heart was in my throat. He started light, then went harder and harder. It was amazing. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. It stopped hurting, it started making me tingle. I was writhing, I was crying, but I loved every moment of it. I almost don't want to write about it because it is something I want to keep personal. It is a little moment of time that I don't want to share. It is mine and mine alone. I reached a place that I have never reached before. I felt like I was floating. It was a calm feeling. It is something that cannot be fully described. I cannot wait to do it again.

I am in love. With my Daddy. For so many reasons. He is so amazing. I love him with all of my heart body and soul. Sometimes that frightens me, I am scared to get hurt... Yep, there it is. I am frightened sometimes. But I know that I love him and there is nothing I can do about that now. But you know the great thing? He loves me too. He really does, and that makes me float around on cloud nine all day and smile like a crazy banshee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!