Ask Me!!!

    There was an error in this gadget

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kinky Kollege Ko-ed

I have thought about this title for a long time. Especially the all "k"s, I feel very creative. So, I haven't blogged in a while. I'm really sorry. My last blog was an assignment, so I sort of feel like it doesn't count. It does, but that's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Well, I'm in college. I'm kinky. I'm a co-ed. My Daddy likes to call me his naughty college co-ed. I like it. :D I find myself having more and more naughty thoughts now than I did in high school. I think it is because there are more guys in my attractive age range. Every time I am in my education class I have the naughtiest thoughts about one of my peers. He's thirty and bald. Bald always turns me on if it is a good bald. For some reason it makes me think of cocks. Which is not that hard to get me thinking of these days. Sex is always on my mind. My Daddy is away and I'm left to my own devices, which keeps me super horny.

In almost all of my classes I have the same gangbang fantasy. I need to get laid. Seriously. I need his cock. I need to feel him stretching me out. I miss his cock, his fingers, his tongue, his teeth. Especially his cock and teeth. I love it when he bites me. Mmmmm. Okay, I need to stop now... I am getting too worked up for school.

Chiao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!