Ask Me!!!

    There was an error in this gadget

    Oh so good.

    Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

    Reviews on EF

    sex toys on EdenFantasys

    Get Adobe Flash player

    Clone it

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've got a tumblr!

I am trying to expand into all corners of the internet.

I have started reviewing sex toys. On Edenfantasy.com and soon here thanks to Vibrator.com. You can also get to their sites on my side bar.

I am on fetlife and participate in the community there.

I'm on a forum exclusively for bisexual women.

I will soon have a writing on edencafe.com. [Will provide link when it happens] I am working on two more things to submit as well. Hopefully I will have a handful of things there soon.

I tweet. Follow me, I'm interesting! [Jonsbabydoll] You can also see my most recent tweets in the side bar as well.

Well, I realized one branch that I hadn't 'conquered' was sharing my love of photography. So I made a tumblr. Most of the photos as of now are a bit erotic. However, I'm positive that won't be all I post. There might be a quote or two every once and a while too. I might make another quotes one if I feel it over powers it though. These are all thoughts.

I just want to make sure that I am accessible to everything that people could want. I want to involve you as much as I can in what I am. :) So, go check out my tumblr. The RSS feed can also be found in my sidebar. Peruse around and have a fun time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in Mind

Please keep in mind that everything I write is my opinion and what works for me. Please don't ever feel like I am trying to force my ways on you, or that I feel your way is wrong. Things are different in every M/s, D/s, T/b relationship. What works for me may not work for you or the next person. It is all I know and therefore all I can write about. Please feel free to comment and let me know how your relationship or opinion differs though. :) Much love!

Followers

Buy Toys!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!

Ooo, I'm a Sexpert!